Wednesday, December 30, 2009

November 2009

It seems like every month is just as big as the other!!! November was so much fun. Will started crawling and by the end of the month he was pulling up. It is just crazy to watch his personality develop. He is pretty funny... He is really learning the words, "NO, NO!" and he starts crying when he hears them because it is yet another thing he can't touch. We also found out some pretty big news, no my rap album is not coming out yet, but, WE ARE PREGNANT! And, it's not a surprise :). We were actually trying, not getting any younger :)...

excerpt from my journal:
November 12, 2009
You are 9 months old as of 2 days ago! Words cannot express just how happy and joyful I am! I love being your mom. I love the fact God chose Patrick and I to shepherd you. You are the sweetest baby boy and a joy to be around. I love your little (or rather loud) chatter and how hard you are trying to crawl. You are so curious now and want to grab and put everything in your mouth. You love getting your picture taken and making a big smile. Your laugh warms my heart.I have some special news for you today! You are going to be the best Godly big brother ever! We found out last night. We are so excited we can't even sleep. Patrick and I were both up at 5am giddy! God is so faithful and He loves us so much! I'm so happy to see our little family grow, what a blessing... I can't wait to see my two babies together! Thanks you, Jesus, for your abundant Grace.
P.S. I knew there was a good reason I wanted hot dogs and mexican food!


I like to eat the flowers (weeds in the yard)
 

This month we went to Corpus Christi for one of Patrick's interviews. Will and I visited the aquarium while he was interviewing. We had a blast. Patrick and I also went to Baton Rouge just for a night for another interview. It was a long drive. Will had his first Thanksgiving and we tried really hard to take Christmas pictures with the cousins :)... It was a great month.

0 comments: