Friday, October 2, 2009

April 2009

Now, we are really settled :)... The hardest part of having a newborn for me is: NO SLEEP!!!!! I'm not good at it... Never have been but hopefully will be someday :). God has blessed me with a sleeper! Will has been sleeping through the night since he was six weeks old. It has changed my life. He is a very, very, very laid back baby. We can take him anywhere and he is just cool. He's like, "Aint no thang." He loves to sleep in the car, on the couch, on the bed, in the crib... really just anywhere. He's like his mom. We love to sleep. Will is 11lbs 8oz, and 24 3/4 inches long. He is in the 95th% for height! He had his first babysitter on April 1st... YAYA. I also went back to work the second week of April. The third week of April he found his hands!

Meeting uncle Kyle for the first time.
With my girls...

At work with mommy, swinging...
Chillin' with Kaybree

I'm just cute

Lamby, one of my favorites and an Easter gift from my Granma.

My Easter Bunny from Pops and BB
Easter picture with the girls
My Easter outfit, Thanks Yaya

I love to be swaddled... The swaddle blanket is my friend and helps me to sleep all through the night so my mom and dad can sleep too... How will we ever get rid of it??? I'm at work with my mom in this picture...
Me and Jude playing while our moms work!
See... I like to sleep swaddled
He...He...He
Funny face

At the salon with my mom who got her hair did...
This is how we will get rid of the swaddle! I will sleep on my tummy!


0 comments: