Thursday, October 29, 2009

August 2009

I know what you're thinking... Cool shades! August was a month filled with photos! We started out with a weekend getaway at the ranch and then had a lot of fun at the beach with the Sommers family. Patrick didn't get to go, but we took lots of pictures for him! Will had his second ear infection this month! It was right before we were supposed to fly out to the beach. It healed just in time for us to go!!! This month was also my last month of work...

Practicing shooting

Relaxing

Swimming with dad


About to eat baby food for the first time...

Yummy carrots!




About to get on my first plane!

There's an empty seat for me.


My cousin Luke was sitting behind me...

We brought a lot of stuff!

The house was pretty noisy so my mom used her iphone to play music for me while I slept.

Beach time!





Jamie, Steven and I made dinner the second night. It was a lot of food!






Out to dinner to eat the fish everyone caught on the deep sea fishing trip.


Uncle Kyle and Aunt Michelle


My first seashell!



Gagi slept on the floor!

Granma and the aunts!

I'm goin in!






My first ER trip... The night before we left I was really congested. I went in to make sure I could get on the plane :) All clear!

This is a big bed

Azu's bday party at Dairy Queen! LOVE BLIZZARDS!!! (heath bar of course!)

This is mom blogging with me on the monitor...

I go to physical therapy every week now. This is one of my exercises. I'm doing to great and improving everyday!

There's a banana in there!

I like my toes in my mouth!

This was a date night with mom and dad. We were checking out the latest books then we went to Trulucks for dinner :)

My Grandma got me a BUMBO seat!

Katy and Jubilee came over to play one day!


I got my first tooth!

Janna's 30th Birthday party in downtown Fort Worth...


What a fun month!

0 comments: