Friday, October 2, 2009

May 2009

He is getting bigger and bigger... Will he stop growing? He's three months old and I can't believe it! He still loves to sleep. He goes to work with me 2 days a week and he does great. We had a busy month in May. My nephew Cade had his 2nd birthday, Will was dedicated in church and we went to Gilmer for Memorial day... Will has started loving the T.V. he just stares at it! He also found his tongue this month. He had his first breakfast date with mom and dad, which mom is hoping will become a family favorite :). He has started to try to turn over and is grabbing his toys...
Chillin with mom

Chillin in the swingI LOVE to look at myself in the mirror. I crack myself up!

Yes, I'm still pretty cute!

Happy Mother's Day!


Taking my mom out to lunch for Mother's Day

Then, out to dinner :)

I like to sleep on Daddy


My dedication outfit... Golf anyone?

My cousin sharing toys with me!


Yaya and Cade... Too cute

My view at the ranch


I would go swimming, but I like sleeping much more!
My uncle Tony is too cool for School


Sleeping with daddy


Getting ready for the big day: DEDICATION TIME!


I like tummy time if I can stay awake long enough

I know, I should be using my brown blanket...

At my church, getting dedicated. I'm gonna grow up lovin me some JESUS!

I have a large cut on my face. No clue how it got there! First big injury...

Keep it real people!

0 comments: