Tuesday, October 27, 2009

June 2009


The months are flying by! Will is getting so big and Patrick is getting really close to being done with medical school! We had some fun times in June. Father's day... my birthday... trip to the lake with friends and the beginnings of rolling over! Will loves to talk at a very loud level. He is really getting good at grabbing things. He started this new thing with sucking in his lower lip. Patrick thinks it is hilarious! He is 15lbs 6oz and 28 inches long! He had his first ear infection :(.

Watching praise baby! I love it, I crack up everytime I see a baby on T.V.

Smirk...

Our day at the lake started with a big breakfast and then some water skiing!


This is fun!

I wish we could just eat!

P, getting his ski on

Riding on the boat made me sleepy, even though I slept the whole time on the boat.



Asleep again, on the boat... "never thought I'd be on a boat..."

mad skills!

Breakfast with my Janna!

I like to dress like my dad

My mommy's bday celebration with friends!


I'm about to get in the pool for the first time!

Not sure...

maybe...

I'll just take a nap..

Still cute

This was at my photoshoot for www.hesallboy.com! Check it out!

My first really bath! SPLASH MOMMY, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!



This is the card I made for my daddy...






My new high chair... I get to eat real food now, well sort of...



I'm really trying to turn over!

Why can't I just do it?

Daddy cut my hair! He didn't think mommy would notice!

This is our brown blanket!

I did it!

Look how big I'm getting!


Until next month...

0 comments: