Friday, October 2, 2009

March 2009

March was a really fun month... We were really getting settled into the "having a baby thing," and getting into a somewhat normal routine. Will was really growing and we tried so hard to capture everything we could...


I like my bouncer!

This is my aunt Nessie, she loves me!


This is my favorite blanket, even though it is pink. Daddy says I need a new one!

This is my first walk with my mommy!


My cousin Luke came over to play with me!!!


Finally, my parents got me out of the house for a night out on the town at Trulucks.

I'm all dressed up to celebrate Daddy's bday with the Sommers Family at Bucca's!

This was my very first trip to the Ranch. The storm is rolling in...

One of my favorite things is getting up with Daddy in the morning and then falling back asleep on him and letting my mommy sleep.

This is my new favorite blanket. I got it for my daddy for his birthday. I made sure it was not pink but brown!
Happy birthday to the best dad ever!


I love the shirt my friend's the Simon's got for me!
Yep, I'm a tummy sleeper... Don't tell my doctor :)

This is the first time I got to see my MawMaw. She is so cool!
I'm just too cute.

0 comments: