Thursday, October 29, 2009

July 2009

Wow! It was a busy month... Will started eating, and then stopped eating, and then started eating again, and then stopped eating again. We went to Gilmer and did some serious swimming. Patrick took his Boards and we had a mini night away at the Joule Hotel in Dallas while Will stayed one block away at my mom's place :). It was a great time. We also took a little road trip down to San Antonio for Patrick's cousins wedding and then did some shopping in San Marcus. We had a blast... Will found his feet this month, super cute!

I'm almost sitting up

Here's my first shot at eating...




Mom, you are supposed to start out with the bib, not put it on mid way through!



Gimme that spoon!

I really want to hold my bottle.

Here I go in the water again!


Splash




Drying off...

The Ranch

This is the high chair my Pops used when he was little like me!

Aunt Nessie came to Gilmer and we went fishing.

She caught a really small fish!

Fishing makes me tired, oh wait, everything makes me tired :)

First time on the KOBOTA

My new toy! Thanks Granma!


I flipped over in my bed for the first time!!!

My first time in the church nursery. I love miss Christi

My friend Sarah, she just got married :)

I love the frog toy my mom got for my car seat!

ROAD TRIP!!!




My cousin Kristen looks so pretty at the wedding.

Four Generations

I love my GAGI


Daddy just finished his Boards! Time to celebrate...


0 comments: